Kids' Track on Sunday: $35 per child. Kids 17 and under who are registered either for the full-event or a two-day (Sun/Mon) registration do not need to pay extra for Kids’ Track. One or two parents are admitted with their child for the Sunday Kids' Track.
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult; youth 13-17 must have an adult on premises with a cell phone listed at the Registration Table.
- 10:30-11:00 - Check in at Registration Desk in Madeo Hospitality Room
- 11:00-12:00 - Santa Rosa Room. Minute Mysteries by Teodora Chrystie. A mystery is stated in a few words. Participants can ask questions, but Teodora will answer only yes or no. Can you solve the mystery? When one mystery is solved, let's try another one!
- 12:15-1:15 - Madeo Room. Snack time. There is no "official" lunch, but there will be sandwich fixings and snacks available.
- 1:30-2:30 - Galletti Gallerie. The Reptile Family will bring a variety of critters to admire and even touch: arachnids, amphibians, snakes, and more! They will delight and educate. Nobody has to touch or hold any of them if you don't want to, but this is your opportunity to get up close to these safe animals.
- 2:30-3:30 - Santa Rosa Room. Kids' Werewolves and Villagers by Ed You. Each player picks a card to find out their character. Keep it a secret! Everyone tries to find out who is the werewolf, but sometimes a villager gets kicked out instead. Keep your ears and eyes open to watch out for a werewolf pretending to be a villager. During the hour, the group can usually play 3 rounds.
- 3:30-4:30 - Santa Rosa Room. Karyss Gonzalez will lead exercises in Improvisation. Improv is a form of theater in which all action is unplanned. The performers act upon the actions of each other. Be creative, be inventive, and have fun.
- 4:30-5:30 - Santa Rosa Room. Selwyn Freeman will ask questions from Trivial Pursuit Jr/Family Edition. The person who answers the most questions will win a prize.
Teens (13-17) are welcome to stay with the activities above, or group together to decide on some of the other presentations or games available. Some of these are: All About Spiders, Spelling Bee, Popular Music ID Quiz, Acrylic Painting, Lawyers Games (Minute Mysteries).